Tuesday, July 30, 2013

An Introduction

The Delighted Bride, I felt to be the perfect name for my blog. What more could describe me? Being my wonderful husband's bride for as little time as it has been, has truly been the best time of my life. As it says elsewhere on my blog: One who lives what she dreamt. For as long as I could remember, matrimony, homemaking and motherhood was my dream. Now each morning I wake to the sweet reality of a dream come true! Even my man once told me long before we were engaged, "I have never met a girl who wants to be married as much as you do."

That all being said, this blog will be used by me to share fun things I discover or learn, maybe a tutorial or two, a place to give encouragement to young women still waiting for her Prince and young wives like myself in matters of husband,home and child. I hope The Delighted Bride to truly be a mirror reflecting my passion for all I hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment